Ukrainian Freelance Interpreter
DA Languages is a language service provider working with Public and Private sector clients across the UK.
We help non-English speakers access essential services, such as medical care, by providing interpreters of over 450 languages and dialects.
We're currently recruiting Ukrainian speakers to join our telephone interpreting service.
You will provide accurate telephone interpreting for our clients and non or limited English speakers. This will allow them to communicate with each other and exchange important information. This is a highly rewarding role that will challenge your temperament, your ability to think on your feet, and your linguist skills.
The type of calls will include but not are limited to:
- Medical appointments
- Meetings with public officials
- Legal matters and immigration meetings
- Social services
- Child protection appointments
The rate of pay for this position starts from 0.50RON per minute.
This role is completely flexible - you can choose when you work and how long you work for. You simply log into our telephone interpreting app whenever you are ready to work, and we will pay you for each minute you work for.
As this is a freelance position, you will be responsible for your own tax payments.
Any successful candidate must have the following:
- Right to work in your country of residence
- Approx. 100 hours interpreting experience - either as a professional or through voluntary work
- A valid security clearance/criminal background check
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian *We may conduct a telephone language assessment
We look forward to hearing from you!