Are you fluent in Finnish and want to work for the leading BPO worldwide, in the beautiful city of Porto, Portugal? You will use your skills as a content moderation agent, supporting our client's different areas of Virtual Reality. You'll be taking an active role in ensuring client guidelines, promoting, and actively participating in the service improvements provided to all users. Are you excited to explore the world of VR? Join us and start now!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, paid 14 months per year plus Meal Allowance;
- Relocation Package (flight + hotel);
- Non-term, permanent contract directly with Concentrix;
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
- Health insurance;
- Various career development opportunities;
- Team events;
- 25 Holiday pay;
- Free fruit, coffee and beverages from vendor machine.
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply today!
PRT Porto - Avenida Sidonio Pais Nº 93
- You'll take an active role in reviewing user behaviors as well as ensuring the rules of the Virtual Reality areas;
- You'll analyze reports according to protocols, procedures and instructions as starting point, maintaining a high level of quality in each report;
- You will be a central point of moderation between Virtual Reality users, applying our guidelines with reference to nuanced and context-dependent policies in an evolving environment;
- You will make autonomous decisions against challenging issues of a potentially sensitive or business-critical nature;
- From the beginning, you will take an active role in continuously seeking for initiatives to enhance service and improve the overall user experience.
- Fluent, verbal and written in Finnish (C1);
- Advanced, verbal and written in English (B2);
- Ability to multitask, possess critical reasoning skills and communicate effectively;
- Fast learner, diligent worker.
To become a part of our Team you need to be:
- Willing and able to work from 8am to 10pm;
- Able to rotate shifts to help address client, customer and business needs;
- You are expected to provide background clearance (certificate for highest level of education, clean criminal record).