- Responsible for monitoring / processing daily outgoing and incoming payments including manual, single, batch, urgent payments through SEPA, SWIFT and third party payment providers;
- Ensures all payments are handled within internal / external rules, internal / external cut-off times and internal product requirements;
- Liaises daily with cards and lending operators for all matters related to payments;
- Liaises with correspondent banks and third party payment providers on any issues related to payments;
- Provides daily reporting required for reconciliation purposes;
- Assists in preparing invoices and settlements from correspondent banks and third party payment providers;
- Handles daily payments related reconciliations;
- Ensure adherence to the bank’s payments related policies;
- Assist in documentation of the team’s Operational Procedures;
- Providing ideas and suggesting ways for the improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures;
- Execute ad hoc tasks as may be requested by the Manager.
- Ordinary / Advanced level qualifications or equivalent;
- Experience within similar operational role within a financial services institution;
- Excellent command of Spanish and English language;
- Good communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially MS Excel;
- Experience with correspondent banks, SEPA , SWIFT and Payment Service Providers;
- Experience in a Company’s Treasury Department;
- General accounting experience;
- 10% annual performance bonus.
- health insurance after probation.
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral. Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!