- As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible to Help ABD Reps close Document Cloud & Creative Cloud for Ent.
- Deals on target accounts within a designated region & leads generated through the SMB team. Attain/overachieve the assigned Product quota every quarter, aligned company's targets through owning/closing sales deals.
- Conduct planned outbound calls/campaigns to defined target accounts with a focus on achieving growth through upsell or introducing net new solutions into accounts in the territory.
- Demonstrate command of product knowledge and the various applications of the product. Be a trusted advisor to the customer and help them with right document workflow solution by establishing relationships at all levels in customer organization.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for the company's product.
- Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the platform.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the competitive positioning of assigned company solutions in the marketplace Ensuring daily/week updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast on an ongoing basis using Salesforce CRM.
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly forecast review meetings to review the progress towards revenue and growth goals.
- Help and enable reps to grow Selling and Product skills.
- Should have exceptional French verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
- An ideal candidate should be PASSIONATE about inside sales as a profession & a believer in the ideology that inside sales is the present & future of sales.
- Should possess natural flair for conversations & enjoy talking to customers about company solutions. In addition, making outbound sales calls is an integral part of this role, so the person should love the idea of connecting with multiple customers/accounts in a day/week.
- Must have at least 1-2+ years of proven experience in Sales/Inside Sales/Solution Selling/Pre Sales/Account management/Business -development in a closing/quota bearing role.
- Experience in product/sales enablement will be an added advantage.
- Health and life insurance.
- Paid and ongoing training.
- Possibility for hybrid mode after the first 2 months, depending on performance and during covid situation.
- 25 days of annual leave (5 days extra than usually in Greece).
- permanent contract.
- Relocation package.
Know someone looking for their next career move? At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!