Day to day you will…
• Cold call potential independent retailers.
• Show them why a business partnership with Games Workshop would be beneficial.
• Find the right people and quickly build a strong relationship with them.
• Understand their needs and close the sale on our B2B offer.
The ideal candidate…
• Thrives on success, meeting and beating targets.
• Embraces rejection and quickly bounces back from failure, always keeps going.
• Has bags of charisma, quickly catches people’s attention and engages them in conversation.
• Is a natural salesperson who can change people’s minds.
• Language ability: Fluency in German plus a good level of English is essential for this job.
• Salary €35000, There is an uncapped bonus where you will earn an extra €4200 just from hitting your basic targets.
• Between 25% and 50% discount on our products!
• Location: This is a full-time office role, based in Barcelona City
• Relocation support is offered.
• You will be provided with a world class induction which gives an excellent foundation in the role combined with ongoing on the job training.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work.
Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Please apply with your CV in English.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply.