Do you have 1-2 years of sales experience and are looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join their team. As an SDR, you will be responsible for creating the top of the funnel by prospecting, reviewing, calling, emailing, and reaching out to potential leads. You will work closely with the Sales Specialists to ensure success.
This company offers a permanent contract, competitive salary, career plans, and professional development opportunities. They have an international environment with over 33 different nationalities, a health care plan, and a referral compensation program. They also provide a real work-life balance with a flexibility and WFH policy, as well as Friday afternoons off. Their office has a green environment, open spaces, and arcade games for disconnection from work.
- Create the top of the funnel by prospecting, reviewing, calling, emailing, and reaching out to potential leads
- Work closely with the Sales Specialists to ensure success
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Active listening skills
- A willingness to learn
- Healthy ambition to stand out and achieve goals
- Working and collaborating as a team
- Good communication skills
- Native level of Swedish
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a plus as well)
- Real stability with a permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Career plans and professional development opportunities
- International environment with over 33 different nationalities
- Health care plan
- Referral compensation program
- Real work-life balance with a flexibility and WFH policy
- Green environment and open spaces in a very cool and modern office
- Arcade games for disconnection from work
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required experience and skills, don’t hesitate and apply today.