Are you trying to find your dream job as Team Manager, and you have fluent Finnish? Based in Athens, Greece?
We might have perfect offer for you! Our client is looking for a qualified Finnish speaking person with amazing skills in customer service centre.
Hop on the board and lead our client’s team to success! Apply now!
Interested, or know someone who is? Send us your CV and our Recruiters will be in touch!
As a Team Manager in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring CSR’s performance on a daily basis, by taping, listening to, reviewing and evaluating calls
- Providing appropriate feedback to CSR's on quality of service to ensure adherence to procedures and scripts with the aim to improve the service delivered to the caller in all aspects (soft skills, product knowledge, systems skills)
- Attending and participating in meetings with supervisors and Team Managers / Project Leaders to discuss outputs of monitoring
- Reporting script problems or questions to appropriate areas
- Assisting clients in monitoring specific programs as needed
- Communicating with supervisors on program changes, and communicates CSR actions to supervisors for performance appraisals
- Making a monthly call-monitoring-plan and executing this plan & Keeping track of what has been achieved
- Providing relevant information for Monthly Quality Report
- Providing feedback to training department about issues arising from monitoring which have to be picked up when new agents are going to be trained
- Acting at least half a day per week as CSR to keep up experience
- Participating in monthly calibrating sessions to ensure that scoring skills and interpretation of calls are at the same level as that of other QARs
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native our proficient Finnish (C2) (mandatory)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written (mandatory)
- Minimum of 12 to 18 months of call center experience preferably as Team Manager or product specialist
- Ability to give constructive feedback to CSRs which lead to performance improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Logical and objective approach to call assessment
- Effective time management
- Ability to organize and prioritize, set priorities and multi-task
- Office based position in Athens, Greece
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!