Customer Service Italian Travel Agent Brno Czech Republic. by Headhunt International
Job post no longer accepts applications
As an Italian Customer Service, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service to clients across the globe. Your linguistic skills will be invaluable in communicating with our diverse customer base, understanding their needs, and resolving any inquiries or issues they might have.
- Communicate with customers via various channels (phone, email, chat) in multiple languages.
- Assist customers in navigating our products/services and address their questions or concerns effectively.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide step-by-step guidance to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to escalate and resolve complex issues.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Fluency in Italian and English and excellent communication skills in written and spoken
- Prior experience in customer support or a related role is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to remain calm under pressure.
- Proficiency in using customer support software and tools.
- Adaptability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine passion for helping others.
You will make passengers' day, every day:
* Booking flights
* Providing information
* Help with check-in
* Manage accounts for Airline company frequent flyers (Miles & More)
* Amazing flight privileges. Nobody else in the Czech Republic offers this!
* Great teams and amazing people on board :-)
* Professional in-house training and learning opportunities
* Transparent and fair salary structure, clear salary progress
* Lunch vouchers, Cafeteria, increased vacation days and sick days
* Extensive visa support and relocation package (accommodation, travel costs), unlimited
* Work at the heart of Brno
* 2 months accommodation free
* After probation time 500 Euro Joining Bonus
If you're excited about this position and about making a difference, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and language skills. In your cover letter, please mention your proficiency in each language and provide examples of how you've demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
At Head Hunt International we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Head Hunt International believes in equal opportunities and we encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For a friendly chat regarding this position please send your CV to Dagmar at:
email@example.com let's talk or chat on WhatsApp on: + 39 (0)