Senior Account Manager for Microsoft Cloud Solutions - Belgium by Webhelp Spain
Job post no longer accepts applications
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager - Belgium Market to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
-Full-time contract: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00
-Competitive salary and performance bonus starting
-Medical insurance + Restaurant card
-Great office location in Benalmadena
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you'll experience at with us
As a Senior Account Manager in our team, you will:
- Secure new customer wins for Cloud
- Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent, Solution Specialists, client sales teams and the channel partners
- Drives alignment and teamwork within a team, department, or across organizational boundaries
- Engage with partners assigned to Opportunities to drive partner action to recommend the right solutions and close the deal. Provide support to partner as needed
- Actively monitor pipeline, collect feedback and update involved parties on closure, support close plan execution
- Collaborate with local TCM on pipeline and partner introductions
- Where TCM doesn't exist, curate and connect to customers an ecosystem of best of breed solutions in territory driving growth in customer acquisition, consumption & usage in assigned territory
- Surface customer wins for partner sell with evidence; surface partner capacity and capability needs and key Opportunities to Partner Management team to drive development and recruitment of new partners
-Control main performance indicators and run rates of pipeline: hand-off rate, close rate, velocity, customer and agreement retention, revenue recapture, consumption, etc
- Establish a foundation for how technology and services can meet customer/partner needs. Uses a deep understanding of a customer/partner to effectively align the value proposition of the products, technology, and services to the customer's/partner's strategies and needs. Creates value through the sales cycle.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have native level or full proficiency in French and Flemish
- Have 3-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Experience working within a partner ecosystem and technical sales environment preferred
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred. Fundamentals certification required
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
If this sounds like you, join us!
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.