Are you excited to explore the world of Content Moderation? Apply for the position!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary with benefits package, paid 14 times a year;
- Meal Allowance;
- Private Health Insurance;
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work;
- Several training and career development opportunities;
- Team events;
- 25 paid vacation days;
- Free fruit, coffee and beverages and vending machines;
- Wellness break.
Your job will be great:
- From the beginning, you will take an active role in continuously seeking for initiatives to enhance service and improve the overall user experience;
- You will review, audit and moderate contents from the end customer and copyright;
- You'll take an active role in reviewing user behaviors as well as ensuring the rules of the Social Media areas;
- You'll analyze reports according to protocols, procedures and instructions as starting point, maintaining a high level of quality in each report;
- You will be a central point of moderation between Social Media users, applying our guidelines with reference to nuanced and context-dependent policies in an evolving environment;
- You will make autonomous decisions against challenging issues of a potentially sensitive or business-critical nature.
- Fluent, verbal and written in German;
- English level (intermediate);
- At least 6 months of relevant experience in related fields;
- Strong Content Moderation orientation skills;
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment;
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently;
- Ability to multitask, possess critical reasoning skills, communicate effectively;
- Fast learner, diligent worker.
To become a part of our Team you need to be:
- Willing and able to work on rotative shifts (24/7), to help address client customer and business needs;
- You are expected to provide background clearance (certificate for highest level of education, references from previous employment, clean criminal record).
Job Type: Full-time
Location: On site: Porto
Relocation package may be offered.
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply now!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.