Recruiter - German Speaker by Webhelp Portugal
Job post no longer accepts applications
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As a German-Speaking Recruiter, you will:
- Attract candidates by using databases, social media, and job fairs, among others.
- Conduct interviews to assess the applicant's relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Establish a relationship with different departments and Managers to validate the information.
- Prepare and onboard the new employees to become fully integrated into the company.
- Build a good relationship with candidates during the selection process by becoming a trusted recruiter.
- Create, update, and maintain analytical reports and databases.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of German (written and oral) and fluent in English (B2)
- Have a university Degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar
- Heve proven work experience in the field
- Have strong organization, communication, and presentation skills
- Have familiarity with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow-up)
- Have familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience with sourcing techniques
- Have a good understanding of referral programs
- Have a positive and 'can do attitude overlooking a community-building approach.
If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance from day 1
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Workplace: Work on-site in Lisbon, Portugal
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.