Dutch speaking Claims Associate by Language Matters
Are you a problem solver that likes to make clients happy and is looking for a new challenge? Then this is the job for you! Our client, an international insurance company is looking for a Dutch speaking Claims Associate to be the first point of contact to customers, and to be responsible for policy administrating, uploading data and claims assessing of moderate complexity in line with the company standards. As a Claims Associate you will go the extra mile to make sure all questions and issues are resolved to provide the best customer experience.
Your responsibility will include:
- Maintain customer contact via phone and email in relation to enquiries about insurance policies
- Data upload, processing and administrating policies, requests and cancellations
- Conducting surveys in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may be needed
You are an outgoing person looking to start a career and are open to learning new skills. You are a social person that enjoys working in a team . You are skilled in working efficiently and precisely prioritising tasks and eager to learn more. What`s in for you? You will get a 13th month, €45 net per month to spend how you want (gym, health insurance, etc.), €50 net on your birthday and more!
- Required to be fluent in Dutch (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Previous experience in customer service is beneficial
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Currently living in the Netherlands and available to start as soon as possible, on-site in Amsterdam for at least 24h/week
- Both part-time and full-time work available (between 24hrs and 40hrs per week)
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Henna.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.