Spanish-Speaking Partner Sales Operations Support by Webhelp Portugal
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
What you'll be doing at Webhelp
As a Spanish-Speaking Partner Sales Operations Support, you will:
- Support the SMB Spanish Sales team with admin and operational support across the Project's systems and processes
- Order management, from account creation to order booking
- Contract data management
- Engagement and communication with internal stakeholders in relation to the activities in scope
- Engage with the Project's SMB Account Managers to support the optimization and the solutions of the Customer requirements
- Help monitor the business pipeline, and participate in weekly forecast and results reviews
- Collaboration across the Project's specialized teams to drive business growth with Partners (and Customers)
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of Spanish and proficiency in English
- Have a Relevant University Degree (preferable)
- Have at least 1 year of experience in Sales Operations, Sales and Operations Support
- Experience in IT Companies is a plus
- Are proficient in identifying and driving process improvements for greater efficiency.
- Have strong interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining working relationships with teams and partners.
- Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quarterly sales targets.
If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Bring a Friend Program with attractive incentives
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- Hybrid Work Model Culture - office in Lagoaspark, Oeiras (must be available to be in the office a few days a week, as needed)
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.