German Speaking - Lead Generator by Webhelp Spain
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an German Speaking - Lead Generator to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time contract 39 hours/week: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:00, Friday 9:00 to 17:00
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Possibility of working from home a few days a week after the training
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
- Opportunities for a career abroad through the International Mobility Program
What you'll experience with us
As a Lead Generator, you will:
- Identify critical customer information, ie: customers' organization structure, product portfolio, competitors, key contacts, decision makers, etc
- Generate new leads using cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant channels
- Establish connection with the right contact or "client persona" and nurturing the lead
- Conduct SPIN - identifying potential client's key business questions, pain points and GfK products that qualify to support client business needs
- Qualify and score the lead by assessing product fit, urgency and budget availability
- Objection handling and product USP demonstration, including use cases and value proposition
- Maintain sales and/or customer database
- Nurture the lead until it can be converted to a sales opportunity that will be transferred to an account manager
- Achieve sales lead gen and appointment quotas
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in German and advanced in English
- Are preferably experience in B2B sales, especially cold calling and lead generation
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can uncover information by asking the right questions
- Are eager to discover valuable insights from the customers
- Are resilient and not afraid of rejection
- Are very organized, multitasking and self-reliant work
- Determination, assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
-Have good computer skills
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
If this sounds like you, join us!
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.