Spanish-speaking Solution Area Specialist by Webhelp Spain
Job post no longer accepts applications
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for Spanish-speaking Solution Area Specialist join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00
- Great office location in Malaga
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Solution Area Specialist in our team, you will:
- Secure new customer wins for Microsoft Cloud: Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent and Partner Connection Manager
- Present Microsoft's Cloud value propositions and differentiation that align to customer's business objectives and IT initiatives based on expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions
- Provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Increase technical acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud
- Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Teams
- Act as the key technical contact for the SMB Vendor Tele team with potential customers
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics
- Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a native or bilingual of Spanish and advanced English
- Have 3-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Minimum Fundamentals certification is required upon entering to the role, L200 certification is preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Have broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Have demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Have experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology
- Have an understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Take initiative to independently grow technical knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Are able to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Are success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience working within a technical sales or presales environment preferred Don't meet every single requirement
- Experience in one of these relevant fields is a bonus: computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Master's degree preferred. Major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineering
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.