Italian speaking Office Administrator by Language Matters
Our client is looking for a bright Italian speaking office administrator to join their team on a 3 month temporary contract on a full time basis. Within this role you will be provide a wide range of administrative support to a busy team. The company is a well known public sector organisation which is based in the very centre of London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing general secretarial and administrative support
- Being the main point of contact for staff members and clients, ensuring smooth communication at all times
- Ensuring all materials are accurate and are documented efficiently and correctly on the database
- Maintaining and updating all project files and project documents
In order to succeed in this role as a Italian speaking Office Administrator you will have a solid administration background and be a self-motivated, dynamic and able to take initiative in order to achieve the end-result in this rewarding role. This vacancy would be suitable for a professional and dedicated Italian speaker who sought to develop their administrative career within a respected organisation where you really can add value into your role as well as making a difference to the environment.
- Required to be fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as an Office Manager, Administrator, Administration Executive, Administration Coordinator or Team Assistant
- Proven experience of working in a secretarial or administrative role
- Strong prioritisation and multitasking skills and excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, organisational and time management skills
- Switched-on and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Valentina.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.