Swedish Speaking Engagement Manager by Webhelp Spain
Job post no longer accepts applications
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an Swedish Speaking Engagement Manager to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
-Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday - Thursday from 9:00 to 17:30 and Friday from 09:00 to 16:30
-Competitive salary and performance bonus
-Great office location in Málaga
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad through the International Mobility Program
What you'll experience with us
As an Engagement Manager in our team, you will:
- Provide concierge support for pre-defined list of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) developing, publishing and growing sales of applications
- Be the first contact point, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term partner relationship
- Define reason for call talk track - designed for consistent repeatable execution
- Execute on structured multi-channel (call, email, social) outreach cadence
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
-Collect feedback from customers and articulate it back to the business
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in English and Swedish
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, IT, Marketing or related field
- Have 2 years (+) sales and marketing experience, 1 year (+) account management experience, 1 years (+) IT industry experience
- Are familiar with modern selling techniques, consistently executes core messaging strategy, can navigate to decision makers, and establish clear next steps
- Are able to accurately document call outcomes and notes
- Have basic understanding of target industry, ability to deliver provided messaging on solutions
- Are fluent with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, web conferencing tools) and experience using CRM system is required
- Baseline understanding and passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and use of professional business language
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
If this sounds like you, join us!
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.