Junior Management Controller -English Speaker (m/f/x) by Webhelp Portugal
Job post no longer accepts applications
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
What you'll be doing at Webhelp
As an English-Speaking Junior Management Controller, you will:
- Support regular business analysis and allow deeper monitoring of the operational and financial activity of Webhelp operations in Portugal.
- Coordinate bi-monthly business reviews for Key Accounts in order to promote a better and deeper knowledge of those accounts;
- Capex controlling and monitorization per site, elaborate capex investment reports, namely comparing the approved budgets, explain possible deviations;
- Support the controlling tasks of the Housing rent costs (rooms 'rents for agents) in coordination with third parties and prepare monthly reports to Senior Management Controller and CFO;
- Elaborate reports to give visibility on the monthly return on the investment done;
- Support Senior Management Controller on the business/financial estimations processes (Budget, forecast, rolling forecast, outturn);
- Internal Audit - Internal audit of the most relevant processes/departments in order to control financial risk;
- Review operational reports of main accounts to ease the understanding and measure the impact of operational events on the results of each project;
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of English (written and oral) ;
- Have a minimum 2-5 years audit background, preferably in a Call Center environment;
- Strong Reporting skills using Microsoft Office tools;
- Have previous experience with management accounting is a plus;
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance from day 1
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Workplace: Work on-site in Lisbon, Portugal
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.