English-speaking Inbound Sales Representative by Webhelp Spain
Why join us
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an English-speaking Inbound Sales Representative to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday to Friday between 9:30 - 18:30
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As an Inbound Sales Representative in our team, you will:
- Manage qualified inbound calls for Commercial business Development of customers acquired / profiled on line Account management of gold customers and partners
- Perform OB calls to customers to develop and acquire new business (it is in addition to call back for support tasks)
- Follow up with next step (2nd call, quotation, etc)
- Track, manage and report ongoing activity related to sales pipeline
- Collect relevant information (customer needs, deal qualification)
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in English
- Have one year of related sales experience
- Have strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work prioritization
- Can demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- Can establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
If this sounds like you, join us!
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.