Legal Advisor for an Airline Company - German Speaker by Webhelp Portugal
Job post no longer accepts applications
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
moment in a people-focused global company
What you'll be doing at Webhelp
As a German-Speaking Legal Advisor for an Airline Company, you will:
- Be in charge of booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
- Assist clients via inbound/outbound calls and email
- Help the clients with doubts about Flight Club service, Vip Service, PRM (personal reduced mobility)
- Deal with claims (strikes, lateness, Cancelation etc.)
- Give real-time, accurate information that empowers the customer to make decisions.
- Go beyond the customer's service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
- Listen to the customer's unique situation and acknowledge their needs.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of German (written and oral) and fluent in English (B2)
- Have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Have previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre (is preferential)
- Have previous experience in Customer Service or as a tourism/travel representative
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months)
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule from Monday to Saturday
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Workplace: Work on-site in Lisbon, Portugal
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.