Customer Advisor for an Insurance company - Dutch Speaker by Webhelp Portugal
Job post no longer accepts applications
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As a Customer Experience Advisor for the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer, you will provide warm and professional contact with each of our customer's clients. You will ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction while reaching your career goal and contributing to the future success of the company.
As a Customer Experience Advisor, you will:
- Engage with customers to provide guidance and knowledge of Masterpiece Policy for Homeowners' products and services by incoming calls or emails.
- Review requests, make appropriate decisions, and process accordingly
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze information and solve problems
- Indexation & electronic archiving in our document management tool.
- Work on continuous improvement for customer satisfaction
We are looking for:
- Native or proficient Dutch (C2) and fluency English (B2)
- Previous customer experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and writing skills coupled with a formal and diplomatic stance
- Proactive, self-motivated, and a great team player
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- 2000€ Signing Bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of the contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
Life at our company:
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts on local businesses, company parties, events, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon, Parque das Nações, Portugal.
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.