German - Customer Representative - Banking Industry by Webhelp Spain
Why join us
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for German Speaking Customer Representatives to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
-Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday - Thursday from 8:00 to 16:00, Friday 9:00-16:00
-Competitive salary and performance bonus
-Great office location in Malaga
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad through the International Mobility Program
What you'll experience with us
As a Customer Representative in our team, you will:
- Receive and make phone calls/emails on behalf of the Concentrix + Webhelp's clients and partners or on behalf of their clients
- Perform service requirements of Concentrix + Webhelp's customers providing an efficient, polite, friendly and honest response to their queries and requests for information
- Provide relevant information in a professional and timely manner in order to maximize sales and achieve performance objectives
- Become proficient in the use of all call centre systems and telephony in order to perform to the highest possible standards
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in English and German
- Have a secondary education or unfinished or competed higher / university education
- Are able to responsibly and independently carry out customer service specialist duties
- Are able to plan and organize own work and working place, working independently and in team, in order to accurately and creatively meet the challenges of the organization's core values
- Have good telephone communication skills
- Have excellent written and listening skills and ability to develop reports
- Have an excellent time managements skill
- Have knowledge and experience of Microsoft and Internet
Don't meet every single requirement?
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
If this sounds like you, join us!
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.