Credit Control Officer - Debtor Management - Dutch Speaker by Webhelp Portugal
Job post no longer accepts applications
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Payment Services and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide. With our expertise in Credit and Payment services, we support our clients to make their business safe and simple, both in B2B and B2C, offline and online
What you'll be doing at Webhelp
As a Dutch-Speaking Credit Control Officer - Debtor Management, you will:
- Perform collection in an ethical and respectful manner, seeking to understand the customer's financial situation and propose appropriate payment solutions.
- Record collection and negotiation information accurately and completely in the company's internal system.
- Maintain a high level of customer service by being courteous, proactive and demonstrating empathy.
- Meet performance targets, including the number of calls made, agreements closed, and amounts recovered.
- Act in compliance with the company's policies and guidelines, as well as with the current regulations related to credit recovery.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a bachelor's degree or you have experience equivalent to such a degree.
- Are a Dutch speaker with a decent knowledge of English/French.
- Are communicative and customer oriented.
- Show accuracy in your administrative skills.
If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule from Monday to Friday
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Workplace: Hybrid work model (2x a week in the office)
Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.