If you're ready to start an exciting journey abroad and create a positive online experience for millions of users, don't miss out on this opportunity!
You need a valid European passport or work permit to apply for this position.
- Work remote anywhere you want on beautiful Malta! Possibility of working fully remotely.
- Development oppurtunities (get promoted to other roles within the company)
- Relocation package (flight costs will be reimbursed).
- Health insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Great internal advancement opportunities - most of their leadership positions have been filled internally.
- 8 working hours per day, 5 days a week.
- Free accommodation for the first 5 days.
- Assistance with the creation of all necessary documents and apartment search.
- Various discount promotions, such as for a fitness studio, etc.
Your daily work will include tasks like these:
- Oversee and correct content on various platforms.
- Support the AI and bot department and learn about data-driven content.
- If the AI and bots have not detected content issues but user reports exist, you will step in as the human brain to make corrections.
- Work in an international team, including colleagues from the Netherlands, Malta, and Germany.
- You will NOT have customer contact in this role!
- You speak and write German at a native level and you are fluent in English.
- Experience in customer support is a plus, but not a must!
- You have a basic understanding and level of computer handling skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, professional attitude towards sensitive topics and content.
- Ability to handle many tasks, and you can express your thoughts clearly and concisely