Serbian speaking Translator by Language Matters
Job post no longer accepts applications
We are seeking someone who speaks Serbian at a native level to join the translation team in the office of this multinational company based in Stoke-On-Trent. You will be required to use your Serbian language skills to translate website content on a daily basis and work closely together with the team to ensure deadlines are met. You will be given excellent training to develop your translation skills and the company can offer a relocation package for candidates who do not live close to Stoke-On-Trent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the translation, transcreation and content editing of the client's website
- Translating from English into Serbian and Serbian into English
- Gain an understanding of the consumer process and marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the manager and other language departments to deliver translation projects on time
- Ensuring the consistency of the content and language style is accurate and adhering to the guidelines
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in translation, content writing, editing or proofreading. It is essential for you to have exceptional communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with different departments, accuracy with attention to detail. You are required to commute to the office in Stoke-On-Trent daily. The client can offer relocation support if you do not live nearby.
- Required to be native level in Serbian as well as fluent in English, written and spoken
- Strong IT skills, MS Office, writing skills
- Previous experience as a Translator, Proofreader, Sub-editing, Content Editor, Copywriter, Creative Translator or Product Translator is desirable
- Able to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation and communication skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Joana.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.