Dutch speaking - Customer Representative by Webhelp Spain
Job post no longer accepts applications
Why join us?
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Representative to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
We are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge? Are you the perfect fit for our team? Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit? Then we would love to hear from you!
You will be our first line of contact with our customers and insure outstanding customer experience in pre-during-after sales.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
- Full-time contract: 39 hours/week
- Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Competitive salary and performance bonus: 18.500€ gross/year and 3.000,00€ gross/year bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
- Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you'll experience at Webhelp
As a Customer Representative in our team, you will:
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interview clients; verify information
- Determine eligibility by comparing client information to requirements
- Establish policies by entering client information; confirm pricing
- Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Dutch and advanced English level
- Come with phone skills
- Have listening abilities
- Possess data entry skills
- Have people skills
- Have previous customer service experience
- Are detail oriented
- Can multitask
- Are a professional
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Don't meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.