Community Manager - French Speaker by Webhelp Portugal
Job post no longer accepts applications
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
What you'll be doing at Webhelp
As a French-Speaking Community Manager, you will:
- Identifying indicators of possible fraudulent activity
- Liaising effectively with other internal and client teams
- Understanding client policies and guidelines, and making decisions based on them
- Reviewing user reports regarding website content
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private and public channels
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of French (written and oral) and fluent in English (B2)
- Have experience in using search engines to find information on the internet
- Have experience in text editing, revision, or digital content analysis (desirable, not mandatory)
- Are able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows
- Are proactive and are dynamic approach
If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- A Bring a Friend Program with attractive incentives.
- Private Health Insurance from day 1
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop your skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Relocation package and accommodation guaranteed (for 12 months)
- Workplace: Work on-site in Lisbon, Portugal
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws