IT Project Specialist - English - Zoetermeer by Abroad Experience
Job post no longer accepts applications
The technical application specialist/IT Project Specialist is responsible for the technical foundation of the Exact application and related applications in the Exact landscape. The main focus is to ensure that the IT infrastructure is working correctly and that the applications are stable so that a 95% uptime can be guaranteed. The application specialist ensures that the application evolves with the trends and needs within the organization, but also more broadly with the latest IT trends and possibilities. He/she oversees the changing needs of the business by determining and configuring new functionalities.
Within the organisation your main tasks will be:
- Ensuring the IT-technically correct and stable operation of the critical (business) application Exact and all surrounding applications;
- Monitoring the IT (Cloud) infrastructure and, whenever necessary.
- Supervising new (application) implementations in the IT technical area in cooperation with internal stakeholders and external suppliers;
- Manage and perform work at e.g. SQL server level in particular:
- Manage the company's web services and the dealer portal and liaise with external suppliers where necessary;
- maintain and expand EDI connections with the major partners, including Amazon;
- manage Supply Chain and WMS related applications like TransSmart, AutoDoc, GTI tool and UPS Worldship.
- Close collaboration and coordination with the Functional Application Specialist on the technical operation of Exact and the Exact application landscape;
- Liaise with Exact premium support and other vendors for resolution of any issues or bottlenecks;
- Assist twice per year with the implementation of new Exact software releases including UAT process;
- Manage external parties in terms of technical changes.
- Basic knowledge of e.g. SQL and APIs.
- 3-5 years' of relevant work experience
- HBO level of working and thinking
- Knowledge of and experience with data-links and API-links
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Exact's ERP system and other business applications
- You enjoy getting into new applications and quickly picking up new information and material
- You have knowledge of optimizing application and the improvement of processes
- Fluent English skills, both spoken and written are required
- You are independent, come up with solutions and ensure implementation
- Strong communication skills, pro-active, driven and energetic.
- Someone who is good at managing external parties in terms of technical changes, but does not or minimally does development himself. Someone who has basic knowledge of e.g.SQL and APIs.
- You live in The Netherlands and are allowed to work here.