Customer Advisor - Flemish Speaker by Webhelp Portugal
Job post no longer accepts applications
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
What you'll be doing at Webhelp
As a Flemish-Speaking Customer Advisor, you will:
- Assist clients via inbound calls, chat, or e-mail in all processes by answering inquiries and attending potential requests
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaints.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of Flemish (written and oral) and fluent in English (B2)
- Have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Have previous experience in Customer Service or as a sales representative
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance from day 1
- Bring a Friend Program with attractive incentives
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports, and social responsibility activities, internal parties, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Relocation package and accommodation guaranteed (for 12 months for people from abroad)
- Workplace: Work on-site in Lisbon, Portugal
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.