Hebrew speaking Associate Sales Representative by Language Matters
Job post no longer accepts applications
A unique opportunity has opened for an ambitious Hebrew-speaking Associate Sales Executive to joining a luxury aviation company. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients within the Israeli market and identifying new business opportunities through research and market analysis. This is a full-time, permanent role where you will be working from the office in West London on a hybrid basis (3 days in the office, 2 days WFH).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and acquiring new clients; generating new leads through proactive sales methods
- Helping with marketing campaigns
- Attending client meetings with the Sales Executive and helping to build relationships with new customers
- Successfully achieve and exceed sales/revenue targets
The ideal candidate will have a commercial mindset and previous demonstrable experience in direct sales, lead generation or Business Development as well as being fluent in English and Hebrew. In return, you will get excellent growth opportunities, an extremely competitive salary, have the opportunity to travel regularly around the country and to Israel, and many other benefits!
- Fluent English and Hebrew (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in Business Development, direct sales/lead generation
- Strong understanding of assigned territory/market
- Highly self-driven and target-motivated
- Knowledge of Salesforce is desired
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Nina.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.