Dutch Speaking - Customer Representative by Webhelp Spain
Job post no longer accepts applications
Why join us
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Dutch Speaking - Customer Representative to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
- Full-time contract 39h/week: rotative Monday to Friday 11:00 to 20:00, Saturday 8:00 to 18:00
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
- Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you'll experience at Webhelp
As a Customer Representative in our team, you will:
- Solve any kind of customer's doubt or complain regarding our Client
- Log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA
- Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Dutch and fluent in English
- Are goal and customer service oriented
- Have a good disposition to work in a customer service environment
- Have working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration.
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW.
Don't meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.