We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor with Dutch in Spain
Answer questions and help eCommerce customers by phone and chat with relevant actions related to online orders and deliveries
Handle calls that are not answered by stores and submit customer inquiries via CRM systems
Always focus on providing good customer experiences in every customer contact - including a focus on continuous improvement of our customer satisfaction
Follow the processes and procedures created for the project
Opportunity to handle inquiries via social media and email in the future
Be on site at a timely manner, ready to start work at the agreed time
Work together as a group and achieve set goals
• Customer focused
• Able to learn tasks and processes
• Desire to work with good customer experiences
• Energetic with well-developed communication skills
• Results orientated
• Arrives to work in a good mood and ready to make an effort
• Good command of English language and native level Dutch language skills.
• Good telephone communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good computer skills, knowledge and experience of Microsoft and Internet.
• Able and willing to work in a team while providing input for making the team successful.
• Self-motivated and pro-active in gaining knowledge about the tasks and procedures
• Eagerness to help people.
Salary around 18000-22000 Euro gross yearyly