Remote Serbian speaking Translator by Language Matters
Job post no longer accepts applications
We are seeking native level Serbian speakers to join the translation team of this multinational company on a temporary 6-month FTC. This is a fully remote role where you will be required to use your Serbian and English language skills to translate website content.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the translation, trans-creation and content editing of the client's content
- Translating content from English to Serbian and from Serbian to English
- Gaining an understanding of the consumer process and marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the manager and other language departments to deliver translation projects on time
- Ensuring the consistency of the content and language style is accurate and adhering to the guidelines
The ideal candidate will be a Serbian native level speaker with fully fluent English skills and previous translation experience. It is essential for you to have exceptional communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with different departments and accuracy with attention to detail.
- Required to be native level in Serbian as well as fluent in English, written and spoken
- Previous experience as a Translator is a must
- Strong IT skills, MS Office, and writing skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation and communication skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Joana.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.