Spanish and French speaking Technical Support Specialist by Language Matters
Job post no longer accepts applications
A brand new opportunity in the medical appliances industry has occurred for a fluent Spanish and French speaker with fluency in English to join our client as a Technical Support Specialist. Our client is one of the leading providers of ultrasound appliances and is represented by 14 subsidiaries and a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Furthermore, you will be working in a highly motivated and international team, which is eager to welcome you as their new team member!
The contract starts as a fixed term of 7 months, which will then be extended with the added potential for the extension to become a permanent contract.
After an extensive training period on the services and products, you will be able to:
- Give first tier support via phone and mainly email to customers and EMEA distributors for repair of the ultrasound products
- Prepare detailed reports in the data management system (Oracle) for each service request
- Provide support to demonstrate, educate and give technical training to customers
You are a fast learner and is capable of working with a minimum amount of supervision, plus be able to objectively evaluate when assistance is required. Furthermore, you are a people person who is pro-active, paired with good decision making skills and staying calm under pressure.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of technical support experience, preferably in an international setting;
- You are fluent in Spanish and French; the internal communication will be in English
- It is a big plus if you have experience with electro mechanical devices
- You have a good understanding of sound electronic and electro mechanical devices, paired with the ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment when needed
- You have knowledge of computers and applications, including MS Office and preferably Oracle
- 27 vacation days entitlement
- A personal pension scheme
- No limit to travel allowance
- Personal and Professional development
- Working from home for 3 days per week
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to David.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.