Dutch speaking Senior Claims Associate by Language Matters
Job post no longer accepts applications
Do you already have extensive experience in a senior role within customer service and looking for the next step in your career? Then this is the job for you! Our client, an international insurance company is looking for a Senior Dutch speaking Claims Associate to be responsible for a small/medium size team of colleagues. As a Senior Claims Associate you will divide your day between being part of the team and managing the team itself.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain customer contact via phone and email in relation to enquiries about insurance policies
- Data upload, processing and administrating policies, requests and cancellations
- Managing and monitoring team performances
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may be needed
You are an outgoing person that's looking for the next step in your career and transition into a supervisor role. You are a social person that enjoys working in a team, and you have extensive experience in a customer support environment. You are skilled in working efficiently and precisely prioritising tasks and eager to learn more. What`s in for you? You will get a 13th month, €45 net per month to spend how you want (gym, health insurance, etc.), €50 net on your birthday and more!
- Required to be fluent in Dutch (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Previous experience in customer service and/or supervising a team
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Currently living in the Netherlands and available to start as soon as possible, on-site in Amsterdam
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lorenzo.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.