French speaking Customer Service by Language Matters
Job post no longer accepts applications
An absolutely thrilling opportunity has arisen for a bright French speaker to become part of an international organisation in Amsterdam. You will be able to use your language skills on a daily basis, while exchanging cultural insights with a team of 17 different nationalities. Our client is an insurance broker and has doubled in size in the past 4 years, and is planning to do the same. Do you want to develop your career in a familiar organisation with great career opportunities? Then we would love to speak to you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answer customer service queries and record insurance information from customers, insurance brokers and insurance companies
- Ensure that the diary system is fully up to date at all times with the case information so that any member of the team can review a case at any time
- Deal with any complaint/expression of dissatisfaction made within agreed steps as set out with the complaints handling policy
- Other ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will be confident with strong language skills and will possess outstanding communication and administrative skills, as you will be communicating with various clients and departments within the company. You are a great team player, and you like to act as a mentor for less experienced colleagues (you will have also your own!). In return you will have a flexible work environment (2 days at the office, 3 days from home), travel reimbursement, company trips and activities and more.
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience working in a customer facing environment is desirable
- Available to start as soon as possible
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lorenzo.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.