Global Training and Quality Manager - English Speaker by Webhelp Portugal
Job post no longer accepts applications
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
What you'll be doing at Webhelp
As an English-Speaking Global Training and Quality Manager, you will:
- Work with the client to deliver training in each of the countries to achieve the targets
- Complete TNA in all countries to identify gaps in learning to develop new materials to improve constantly across countries
- Contributing to engagement activities, retention initiatives, customer experience, and business goals through leadership
- Align all countries in training operating principles in the delivery of material and operational models within Quality teams
- Support the client to drive customer excellence
- Organize and lead calibration meetings and work with the countries on any action plans required
- Report on Quality results
- Work with different departments to design initiatives within Training and Quality
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of English (written and oral)
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar function
- Have excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Have experience in leading a Quality Excellence team, driving customer experience in an operation utilizing Metrix such as NOS, Csat, and FCR
- Have a background in managing, coaching, and mentoring across countries
It would be a plus if you:
- Have commercial awareness and good analytical skills
- Have strong communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, relationship management, communications, analytical, and presentations skills combined with robust administrative skills and attention to detail in the management
If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance from day 1
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Workplace: Work on-site in Lisbon, Portugal
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.