Our client is fully committed to improving the quality of life of our global community by developing household and healthcare products that are trusted and relied upon by consumers all over the world. Beyond their portfolio of well-known brands, they are also continuously recognized for their top results in sustainability, social responsibility, diversity and innovation. We are recruiting exceptional customer service representatives to immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first-class service to our consumers.
What will you be doing:
- Working collaboratively with consumers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skilful and professional way.
- Delivering exceptional, client-centred resolutions in a timely manner.
- Offering an omnichannel service to our consumers via telephone, email, chat and social media.
- Developing a sound understanding of the products and services offered by our client.
- Embracing our company values and acting as a brand ambassador.
What we look for:
- A fluent level of Portuguese with exceptional grammar and spelling skills (knowledge of other languages is a plus).
- High level of English (both spoken and written).
- Genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Confidence and an enthusiastic telephone manner.
- Ability to deal with sensitive calls with empathy.
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail.
- A professional outlook and proactive approach to problem solving.
- A strong team-work ethic and a “can do” attitude.
What do we offer?
- Contract: Temporary (1 month probation period)
- 2 Months
- Part-time: 20 hours/week
- Working days/Hours: Monday to Friday 10am- 2pm
- Salary: 16,555€ per year (Based on 39hrs)
- Benefits: DVK Dental Insurance
- Holidays: 24 per calendar year
- Hybrid model: Working from the office 3 times a month
- Training: 3 weeks - Monday to Friday: 10 am - 2 pm (Hybrid, first day in the office)
- Start date: 4th October 2023
Who we are
CPM International has a global presence in over 30 countries. We offer multilingual support in various languages tailor-made to the needs of our diverse markets. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
CPM International believes in creating an open workplace, celebrating diversity in all forms, including gender, race, religion, disabilities, and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and ensuring everyone feels included from the start of their journey within CPM.
#WeCare #WeAreCurious #WeAchieveTogether