Aktiia was funded out of a passion to create the best smart wearable for the diagnosis and management of high blood pressure. To support their accelerating revenue growth and ambitious product roadmap, we are seeking a Team Leader to join our team! If you are a top performer who is looking for an exciting, fun environment and are motivated by our mission, join us and help change the way hypertension is measured and managed for almost a billion people worldwide.
We Care: Develop, lead and proactively manage an Operational Team of multilingual Customer Service experts.
We´re Curious: Identify ongoing training and development requirements and opportunities for all team members.
We Achieve Together: Ensure that the team is engaged, motivated and trained so they’re able to deliver services and perform according to their objectives individually and as a team.
What you’ll be doing?
- Develop, lead and proactively manage an Operational Team of multilingual Customer Service experts with a clear focus on Performance Management and Employee development.
- Identify ongoing training and development requirements and opportunities for all team members.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members.
- Support initial onboarding of the new employees.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Suggest and organize team-building activities.
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us?
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and monitor workloads effectively, flexing resource to optimize results as the needs demand.
- Act with fairness and respect to others and show tolerance.
- Decision-making skills.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Ability to provide effective performance feedback.
- Fluent in English & a second language is a great advantage (French, German or Italian).
What do we offer?
- Contract: Permanent contract.
- Type of contract: Full time - 40 hours/ week.
- Working days/Hours: Monday- Friday 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Salary: 20,000 EUR/ gross yearly
- 50 EUR monthly commuting allowance.
- Fully covered meal voucher 5,5 EUR/ worked day.
- 5 paid contingency days after the probation period.
- Model of work: Hybrid
- Start date: ASAP
- Best-in-class people engagement activities and programs.
- Ongoing training and development and an opportunity for you to cultivate a new and exciting career in a high-growth environment.
Who we are:
CPM International has a global presence in over 30 countries. We offer multilingual support in various languages tailor-made to the needs of our diverse markets. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
CPM International believes in creating an open workplace, celebrating diversity in all forms, including gender, race, religion, disabilities, and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and ensuring everyone feels included from the very start of their journey within CPM.
#WeCare #WeAreCurious #WeAchieveTogether