Spanish Speaking Sales Support Specialist for Tech Industry by Webhelp Spain
Job post no longer accepts applications
Why join us
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an Spanish Speaking Sales Support Specialist for Tech Industry to join our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
-Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00
-Competitive salary and performance bonus
-Great office location in Barcelona
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you'll experience at Webhelp
As Sales Support Specialist in our team, you will:
- Assist Representatives in reaching targets
- Develop a business relationship via phone with customers and partners by being a trusted advisor
- Identify client Partners
- Create and follow business offers
- Improve the coverage and knowledge of final accounts
- Support Representatives in their use of the client´s back-office tools and processes
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Spanish and English, Catalan is a plus!
- Have some sales or outbound communication experience, along with commercial attitude and awareness
- Have knowledge or interest in IT and preferably storage environments
- Have a business mind-set that will help you engage better with your contacts
- Have business/ commercial studies, this will benefit your progression in this role and the project, but won't be a decisive trait
- Can identify new sales chances
- Are very good at self-organization
- Have a personality that holds empathy and enthusiasm
- Are flexible, punctual, loyal and reliable
- Prove to be sociable and easy-going, we can assure you a great inclusion in the team
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Don't meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.RRQ23-003198-1-SPAIN