Are you a Swedish, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic person looking for a fun and rewarding job? Look no further! We are now seeking vibrant individuals to join our Content Moderation Team!
You need a valid European passport or work permit to apply for this position.
Exciting Opportunity - Join Our Content Moderation Team!
Imagine relaxing in the steaming thermal baths of Budapest, soaking away your worries, or join the lively celebrations of the Budapest Wine Festival, where you can sample exquisite Hungarian wines while enjoying live music and breathtaking views of the beautiful city. You get to work as our Content Moderator from ANYWHERE you wish in Hungary, and you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and appropriateness of our platform's content. So, if you're up for a challenge and ready to make a difference, keep reading!
You need to have an EU passport to apply for this position.
- Work fully remote in Hungary (work from home)
- You will be working for one of the leading social media platforms
- Purely backoffice position - sitting approving content so not contact with clients
- Training and guidance to ensure you excel in your role as a Content Moderator.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your schedule and commitments.
- Salary: 550.000 Huf
About the Company:
The client has been recognized consistently as the fastest growing IT services brand globally by Brand Finance. Their have built their brand around being purpose-driven, people-first, and performance-led, and they support more than 100 countries and 150 companies. The client promotes a culture of driving positive change, celebrating each moment, and empowering all to rise.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey and contribute to creating a positive online experience for millions of users, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! As the new Content Moderator your daily work will include tasks like these:
- Review a variety of content, including text and images, with a keen eye for detail.
- Conduct content quality control checks to ensure adherence to our Content Moderation Guidelines.
- Keep an eye out for slurs, cuss words, adult content, and uncivil content, among other guidelines.
- Approve or disapprove new and modified content submissions based on the Moderation Guidelines.
You speak and write Swedish at a native level and you are fluent in English.
0-1 year experience as content moderater, with a good understanding of digital platforms and your are comfortable navigating online content.
You have a basic understanding and level of computer handling skills. Attention to detail is your middle name! You can spot a typo from a mile away and notice the smallest of nuances in content.
You are open-minded and respectful, able to handle sensitive content with maturity and professionalism.
Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities, duties and tasks, and you have excellent communication skills and can express your thoughts clearly and concisely.