Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Business Development Representative with Arabic-English in Krakow, Poland, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Bring your passion to negotiate with brand knowledge to close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sale opportunities
- Build a healthy sales pipeline to achieve main targets
- Support customers ranging from small to medium size businesses or advertising agencies and C-Level business contacts supporting cloud-based technology
- Bring your curiosity to stay on top of the trends in the technology industry
What You Bring to the Role
- Experience prospecting, developing accounts, negotiating, and closing deals
- Develop partnership and communicate with high-level decision makers to assess needs
- Some understanding of cloud-based software
- Exceptional verbal and written bilingual communication skills in both Arabic and English
- 1 years demonstrated sales experience
- A solution-oriented mindset and comfortable working to resolve issues before escalating to the next level
- Reside in or able to relocate to the Krakow area
What You Can Expect
- Base Salary of 6500 PLN (~1400 EUR) gross, plus 3 paid Sundays (1000-1300 PLN gross Sunday allowance per month), plus quarterly performance-based commission
- Private Luxmed medical care including dental care and eye care plan (glasses reimbursement)
- Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours and additional days of annual leave
- Anniversary bonus
- Partial language course reimbursement program as well as tuition program for sales courses and studies
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to the Operations Sales Manager. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.