Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like traveling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travelers´ journeys a success.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service for IHG will be:
- Solving issues during the booking process.
- Giving instructions, and taking an active role in finding the right booking
- Following up during the vacation, providing good solutions incl. refund
- Being responsible for the current and expanding the clients´ network
- Managing good and qualified lead generation
- There are many areas where the excellent customer or client support is required, and this is where the company needs you
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- EU citizenship or valid residency card
- You have fluent levels in French and English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are a travel addict
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts Mon-Sun 7AM-7PM
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1160€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months.
- Airport pick up.
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU).
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths.
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.