German speaking Video Games Translator by Language Matters
Job post no longer accepts applications
A great opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Video Game Translator! Are you a bright German speaking enthusiastic video gamer? If your answer is yes, then this could be your next role! You will be part of a vibrant team based in Liverpool and will be responsible for the translation and localisation of video games. This role is a temporary position working on an on-going basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the translation and localisation of in-game content into German
- Ensuring the content is consistent and accurate in regard to terminology and style
- Ensuring work is completed in accordance with project deadlines
- Dealing with various creative game-related content in German
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented German speaking Video Game Translator to join a successful company where you will be part of a friendly, motivated, and fun work environment. If you can speak German to a native level and have a keen interest in video games, then get in touch now.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience and/or a qualification in translation would be desirable
- An interest in computer games
- Great attention to detail
- Great communication and organisational skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alvaro.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.