Are you looking for your next career move?
As a Technical Support agent for Healthcare project, your main mission will be to track cases, ensuring they are closed in an efficient and timely manner. Communicate with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Our client loves new ideas and new thinking. Can you develop strong work relationships? Do you love to break silos? Are you a problem-solver, questioning with confidence? Are you eager to take accountability for your work? Join the team!
Our client is one of the 25 best companies to work for in Europe. This recognition was assigned by Great Place to Work® Institute. They were also distinguished as best and largest exporter and Best Contributor to Employment in Portugal, by Exame magazine!
With more than 13 000 employees, from 111 nationalities, our client’s team provides services in 35 languages. They are a multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable team. Our client has a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards in the market.
In this role you’ll help the customers of a company that is specialized in the development of innovative medical devices to make life easier for patients with diabetes and other diseases. The Omnipod Insulin Management System offers a unique alternative to previously available methods of insulin delivery.
What you'll do
As a Technical Support for Healthcare, you’ll communicate with customers via phone, chat and email; Track cases to ensure they are closed in an efficient and timely manner; Maintain high customer satisfaction, while representing a major brand; Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times; Work towards achieving goals as set by the customer and internal.
What you'll need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C2)
- Bachelor´s degree in Life Sciences is an advantage
- Able to handle sensitive information as a Technical Support for Healthcare
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner capacity
- Team spirit
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Stable work and career progression
- Investment in training and personal development
- Challenging and rewarding work as a Technical Support for Healthcare
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Wealth of opportunities
- Modern and centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and an excellent public transportation connection
- Private health insurance since day one in the company
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonus.
Imagine waking up to the sound of seagulls and the smell of fresh ocean air. That's the everyday charm of Lisbon! With its cobblestone streets, colorful neighborhoods, and stunning views, it's like a dream come true. You can enjoy delicious Portuguese food, explore historic places, and make friends with the friendly locals. Lisbon is not just a city; it's a whole new way of life waiting for you to be a part of it.
Interested? Apply today and our recruitment team will contact you!