Overview of Role:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team here in National Pen.
As a People Ops Compliance & Audit Specialist, you will review and analyze data pertaining to information system functions. You will be responsible for monitoring Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance efforts and identifying areas of potential improvement for key processes and procedures.
- The primary function is to ensure that no mismatches exist between data in payroll, HRIS, and application access control systems.
- This position will be responsible for monitoring daily people transactions and ensure correct access to in-scope systems.
- Partners with Security & Compliance and Audit Teams as needed for training and development.
- Work closely with Technology team.
- Monitor daily transaction processing for employee lifecycle events (e.g., hire, rehire, reinstatement, transfer, promotion, demotion, job rate change, termination, etc.) and employee data changes based on knowledge of company, labor contract, and state and federal labor regulations.
- Monitors HRIS, payroll, and application system for mismatched employee entries and escalates same to People Ops leads and/or Technology team.
- Communicates transaction errors with regional People Ops leads and performs various issues resolution.
- Monitors case escalations from all sources, performs research, resolves issues, corrects employee’s record in the system as needed, follows up with the updates / resolution to the People Ops leads, documents case updates / resolution in the system timely and accurately.
- Researches, analyzes, and updates employee information.
- Performs follow-up as needed in a timely fashion.
- Consistent in personnel transactions processing and documentation maintenance.
- Complies with federal and state regulations in addition to company’s policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Responsible for timely completion of “error/defect free” work.
- Provides outstanding customer service to all customers internal or external as evidenced by sufficient QA scores.
- Regular interaction with cross-department, cross region team members.
- Required to work varied work hours when needed
Required skills and experience.
- Business Degree preferred
- One to three years of combined people operations or payroll experience in a highly automated payroll, Human Resources, or accounting environment, preferably in a large organization.
- Fluent English language required
- Basic knowledge of people operations or payroll transactions processing, labor contracts, labor regulations.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud (or HRMS system) applications including HR data, contracts, and queries.
- Basic analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp moderately complex processing tasks.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proficient typing/numerical data entry ability.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Good customer service, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, business ethics, sensitivity to confidential information, and a strong sense of urgency.
About National Pen
National Pen’s personalized promotional products are created for and inspired by small businesses. With more than 50 years of experience and serving 23 countries worldwide, National Pen provides personalized marketing solutions that help businesses connect with their customers through a personal brand experience. National Pen offers a broad range of personalized promotional products, including writing instruments, stationery, drinkware, bags, gifts, and trade show accessories, and operates via a network of more than 10 facilities across North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
To learn more, visit:
National Pen is a Cimpress brand (Nasdaq: CMPR).#LI-Onsite #LI-MT1