Overview of Role:
We are currently looking for a Call Audit Agent to assess calls’ compliance with our policies and quality parameters. You will be responsible for calibrating calls while using a specific scores scale, identifying areas of improvement in calls or non-compliance issues and providing direct feedback which will impact our customer experience.
As a Call Audit Agent, you will have a highly analytical mind with strong focus on attention to detail.
What you will do:
- Perform daily checks on calls to ensure the highest level of interaction is captured and performed by all teams. Provide feedback to supervisors on any issues.
- Have the ability to identify, discuss and resolve issues
- Possess exceptional listening skills for calls calibration and identifying their specific details
- Provide actionable data to various support groups as needed
- Work closely with management
- Be able to communicate effectively and give relevant feedback as required across all levels of the organization
- Support process and quality improvements in the Contact Centre
- Identify opportunities and issues, then determine when escalation is necessary
- Investigate and respond to all calls quality issues
- Interpret Care report data
- investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Prepare and submit reports to the Care management team
- Prepare and submit reports to supervisors and managers
- Perform verification and assess compliance with policies and calls quality parameters
What we need from you:
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure and neutralism
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Customer Care experience is required
- Have eagerness to learn new things
- Open-minded and capable to adapt to all company’s directions and processes.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- The desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
- Advanced MS office ( Excel / Power Point /Word )
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a good team player
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of one additional European Language: French, English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian,
- Fluent in German
About National Pen
In business for over 50 years, National Pen is a world class provider of personalized marketing solutions. We offer high value/low cost branded marketing products to small and medium businesses through multiple channels, with low minimum order quantities and high levels of customer care. National Pen operates across 10 locations globally with facilities in Europe, North America, Africa, and Asia and employee over 3500 people through our multi-channel business.
In December 2016 National Pen Corporation was acquired by Cimpress N.V., a leader in mass customisation. Cimpress employs 10,000 people across 30 countries globally and offers a portfolio of more than 20 successful brands including Vistaprint, National Pen, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixaprinting, Exprint and WIRmachenDruck.