Job Title: Talent Acquisition coordinatorReport To: EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager Overview of Role:
We are looking for people who are hardworking, motivated, driven and of course fun! As the
Talent and Social media coordinator in National Pen you will be required to provide comprehensive administrative support and coordination to the Recruitment functions and team.
What you will do:
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming queries to the Recruitment department
- Support the overall recruitment lifecycle.
- Advertising job descriptions on all appropriate job boards
- Arranging and scheduling interviews in busy periods
- Assist the recruitment team with direct sourcing activities.
- Manage and coordinate the hotel bookings as part of the relocation programme.
- Managing and maintaining the internal database, systems, and files.
- Creating and issuing weekly and monthly reports in excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Tracking and producing weekly KPI data
- Creating and issuing all new contracts
- Prepare contract packs for on-boarding.
- Coordinating with HR, IT and Training for all new starters
- Minutes taking and agenda setting for recruitment meetings.
- Process and keep records of all recruitment-related invoices.
- Interact with accounts to ensure correct payments.
- Management and maintain the stationary supplies.
- Develop and maintain administrative systems and procedures to provide administrative support for recruitment projects.
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers and training coaches.
- Cover reception duties when required.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Assist with local and internal recruitment fairs.
- Executing online marketing campaigns on Facebook and Indeed and any other new avenues
- Work in conjunction with the Talent Acquisition Manager on the employer brand project
- Manage candidate life cycle from offer stage.
- Liaise with all new hires to receive any outstanding documentation needed before on boarding.
- Complete new start forms for all new hire induction classes.
- Communicate effectively with new hires to ensure no outstanding actions are left incomplete – e.g., Ensure flights have been booked for relocation etc.
What we need from you:
- Strong communication skills both Verbal & Written.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent administration skills with a high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, and knowledge of Oracle and Excel is desirable.
- Social media experience especially Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & multi-task effectively.
- Works well under pressure with good problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
National Pen’s personalized promotional products are created for and inspired by small businesses. With more than 50 years of experience and serving 23 countries worldwide, National Pen provides personalized marketing solutions that help businesses connect with their customers through a personal brand experience. National Pen offers a broad range of personalized promotional products, including writing instruments, stationery, drinkware, bags, gifts, and trade show accessories, and operates via a network of more than 10 facilities across North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
To learn more, visit:
National Pen is a Cimpress brand (Nasdaq: CMPR).