New Balance - believes that we are born to move, and they are committed to offering the best innovative products that combine function and fashion, performance and style. Each member of our international team plays an important part in supporting the company to share these values with our customers worldwide. We are looking for extraordinary people to join our team, immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first-class service to our customers.
We Care: Passionate about Customer Support, with a drive to achieve and exceed targets to achieve a high-quality level of consumer service.
We´re Curious: Proactive approach to problem-solving and a “can do” attitude.
We Achieve Together: Strong teamwork ethic, contributing to personal and team targets/SLA while working on personnel targets.
What will you be doing?
- Providing an exceptional customer experience making sure all needs are met in the form of voice, chat and email.
- Working alongside the Management Team to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Living and breathing the company values; you will be a brand ambassador.
- Becoming an expert on all things New Balance.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and showing off your multi-tasking skills.
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail and being meticulous & vigilant.
- Personalising the customer experience - finding the right tone for each situation.
What are we looking for?
- A fluent level of Portuguese with strong grammar and spelling skills.
- High level of English (both spoken and written).
- Previous experience working in a customer-facing environment and a genuine passion for world-class customer service.
- Fearless independence with the ability to think on your feet, there's no finish line to what's possible.
- Being a sporty person (runners, football players, tennis players, hikers...) will be a plus.
- High energy, drive and a friendly personality.
- Resourcefulness and confidence to take the initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong team-work ethic and a "can do" attitude.
What do we offer?
- Start date: September 12th
- Schedule: Full time - Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Contract: Temporary, with the possibility to become permanent
- Salary: 17,400€ gross per year
- Rewards: Monthly performance-based rewards, discounts on New Balance products.
- Training: 8 days / Monday to Friday (Full-Time)
- Holidays: 24 days holiday per year.
- Hybrid: 1 day in the office per week
Who we are
CPM International has a global presence in over 30 countries. We offer multilingual support in various languages tailor-made to the needs of our diverse markets. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
CPM International believes in creating an open workplace, celebrating diversity in all forms, including gender, race, religion, disabilities, and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and ensuring everyone feels included from the very start of their journey within CPM.
#wecare #wearecurious #weachievetogether