English and Dutch Speaking Sales Manager by Webhelp Spain
Job post no longer accepts applications
Why join us
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an English and Dutch Speaking Sales Manager to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
-Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
-Competitive salary and performance bonus
-Great office location in Malaga
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you'll experience at Webhelp
As a Customer Representative in our team, you will:
- Build, motivate and mentor a high-functioning inside sales team to lead and drive sales conversations
- Lead and coach team members through strong call coaching of their customer sales calls
- Lead team to meet and exceed team targets
- Document coaching outcome and agreed next action
- Accurately assess risk and identify exceptional performance plans
- Drive operational excellence of key center metrics including response rates, conversions, pipeline, velocity and accuracy
- Have meaningful career development discussions and ensure all employees have a development plan in place focused on building capability for current and future roles
- Assess team capability & build talent pipelines where needed
- Coach and observe the team both on methods of improving field revenue accountability, Consumption, Customer Adds and on their overall approach in building deep customer trust
- Spend time learning your team's capabilities & actively build talent pipelines
- Be able to design and set productivity and sales targets/quota in line with market trends
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in English
- 5+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 3+ years of team management experience, minimum 2+ years of sales management experience in IT industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to coach team to successfully drive sales over phone, email, video and modern demonstration tools
- Superior leadership skills with the ability to enable high performers to deliver and motivate under-performers to improve
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
- Works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
- Achievement and success-driven personality
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite applications, Windows OS
- 4+ years of experience using a CRM tool (Dynamics, SalesForce or other) is required
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's degree required
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Don't meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.